Summer Reading 2023
We have a reading challenge for all ages that is available from June 12 through August 11.
Stop by the library to pick up your summer reading materials.
Youth Program Instructions
- Mark a circle on the log for every 15 minutes the child reads or is read to.
- Bring in your completed sheets to our Prize Store on August 11 (or make arrangements with staff to shop at a different time that week!
Adult Program Instructions
- Cross off a book on your log for every book you read.
- Earn a raffle entry for every book you read.
- Place your raffle tickets into the gift cards you would like to be entered for, on the back of the log.
- Return to the library by August 10.
THANK YOU, local sponsors!
- Schuman Cheese
- HS Fence
- Edward Jones, Fall Creek
- Fall Creek Mutual Insurance
- Friends of the Fall Creek Public Library
- Unity Bank Fall Creek
- Kwik Trip, Altoona
- Summer Storytime
- Lego Club
- Kevin’s Juggling & Balloons
Fall Creek Public Library
122 E. Lincoln Ave.
P.O. Box 426
Fall Creek, WI 54742
Mon & Fri: 9 am – 4 pm
Tues, Wed, & Thurs: 10 am – 6 pm
Sat: 9 am - 12 pm